Friday, June 4, 2010

Trip to Maryland: 1st Plane Ride & 1st Morning in Annapolis

Our long awaited trip to Maryland for my youngest brother, Tim's, graduation finally arrived bright and early on Tuesday, May 25. We stayed at Nolan's parents in Clackamas the night before, and were off to the airport at 4 am. Jace was an amazing little traveler! I think he loved the fact that he got more bottles between the two flights than he normally has all day!
At our gate waiting to board.


The flight attendants on our first flight were wonderful and moved the person next to us so we could have a whole row to ourselves. Jace loved being able to wiggle, and eventually fall asleep, on his own seat.


My mom borrowed an exersaucer from a friend for Jace to play in. This was his first time in an exersaucer and he loved it!


The next morning my Grandma and Grandpa Steiner, aunt, uncle and cousin came over. This is my grandparents with all of the great grand kids and my cousin Liesl.


My brother, Tim, with Jace. Tim met Jace for the first time at the airport the night before.

No comments: