Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Fun Game of Peek-A-Boo

Jace has been making laughing noises for a while, but today while playing patty-cake with him, he actually did a real giggle! After several giggles, I finally called my parents so they could hear it. Of course, he immediately decided patty-cake wasn't fun any more and started crying. We were able to get one good giggle out though! Then, when Nolan came home from work he started playing peek-a-boo with Jace, and got a ton of good laughs and giggles! (I was especially excited to capture it on video considering if I ever pull out the camera when it's just the two of us, Jace is so distracted by it that he doesn't smile anymore.)

Jace Laughing from Nolan Nelson on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Empty Nesters said...

How fun! And so the fun playing with Daddy gets even better! Love the giggles and squeal!

Family of 5 said...

So sweet and cute! CAmi was squealing back at him and they all got a kick out of watching him! Can't wait to see him again, once we all get better! Our colds are still hanging on...

The Tree House said...

I found myself just grinning with anticipation while I watched! So cute!! When is your date night??? I want to get it on the calendar.