Monday, May 17, 2010

A little something work related...

A while back I was asked to contribute to an e-book called, "What Matters Now in Children's Ministry." I was really excited to be a part of something that fellow Children's Ministry leaders from around the world that I highly respect would also be contributing to. The only thing that made this less than wonderful was the fact that I had to choose one word that represents, to me, what matters most in ministry to children. Oh, and I had to explain it in 200 words or less. Several drafts later and after many reminders of how much I'm a longer-winded story teller, I finally had my main point and 200 words that explained it. I got a sneak peak at the book last week, and today it was fully released. Imago did all the art work as a gift to the project, and the whole thing looks beautiful! And since the book is free, I thought I would share it with all of you. Even if you have no connection to Children's Ministries, it's still great to read through and see such a great representation of people who are passionate about seeing today's children grow up to be leaders in the future. Enjoy! What Matters Now in Children's Ministry

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Those are some pretty big names! I'll read it after I take Leeann to school today, but congrats!

Scuba Wife Life said...

very cool! :) Congrats, Jill! :)

Empty Nesters said...

This is really a great idea! Loved your "evaluation"...I'll read them all later....after graduation! You did a great job