Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Weekend

Nolan and I had our nice date on Friday... he came home from work bearing roses and a large box of KitKat bars, and then took me to Cascade Grill (new, nice restaurant by our house) and then out to a movie. And today we took it easy! Lucy (my Early Childhood Director at church) covered our Saturday service, and we didn't have community group tonight (which we normally have after Saturday service), so we stayed home all day! We slept in, cuddled with Josie, Nolan took her for a walk while I made pancakes, and watched 4 movies. I also finally started our wedding scrapbook... it's only taken close to three years! This has been a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Family of 5 said...

Sounds like a wonderful relaxing weekend! And much deserved!

Empty Nesters said...

Guess you could call it a "movie weekend"! What movie did you go see? Glad you got a chance to relax and enjoy a Saturday to yourselves!