Wednesday, June 1, 2011

This is Our Life

In case you’re wondering why you haven’t seen much on this blog these days…

 

2011-05-31 007

 

This is Jace’s reaction every time I get the camera out. He just loves the camera so much. He’d rather play with it than let me take pictures.

 

But when he isn’t trying to take all things button/electronic from us (remotes, cell phones, cameras, key boards, laptops…), he can be found saying “Gar-Gar” (car), “bagckle” (buckle, and both these words are more barked than said), “naa, naa” (snack), “Da-ye” (Daddy), “Toh-ee” (Toby and said very deeply), making all sorts of animal noises, and silly face after silly face. This child is so expressive!

3 comments:

Empty Nesters said...

Is that a short haircut I see???

Family of 5 said...

Hm...missing our lil buddy! We haven't seen you guys much, life is busy!! You guys need to stop in and say hi sometime!!

an encourager said...

Hi! I'm going to leave a comment on both of your blogs, not knowing which one you post on the most, to let you know that you won my book Giveaway! Congrats. Please send me your address to: golfinlizzy@gmail.com. Thanks! Liz
http://anencourager.blogspot.com/