Friday, August 20, 2010

Getting A Little Crafty

I’ve been having a lot of fun getting crafty lately, and usually it involves my sewing machine. I follow a ton of creative blogs and I love using them to inspire me to come up with something new. These blogs also have fun contests where you showcase what you’ve been working on. In order to not clutter this blog up with all my projects, I started one just for the things I make. You can check it out here.

A few of the projects I’ve done lately…

A cute, ruffle shirt for a friend’s one-year-old daughter. [I had to have Jace model it to make sure it turned out ok, even though it’s too big… oh, and pink.] 

2010-08-19 018

Ruffle flowers on the front of the shirt.2010-08-19 026 - Copy

A dress I made to wear to a wedding.2010-08-13 005

A diaper bag and changing pad for a friend.2010-07-30 008

No comments: