Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Three Years Ago Today...

We got married! It has been a wonderful three years! In some ways I can't believe it's already been three years, but mostly, it seems like we've always been married. We faced a lot in the first year--buying a house, me starting a new position at work, a hospital stay, my parents moving away, and lots of great memories. After that everything has been pretty calm! It's exciting to think of all our next year of marriage could bring.

I am blessed to have such a sweet and wonderful husband who loves the Lord so much and honors Him through the way that he leads our family. He is a man I respect, and he doesn't let me just get my way! Here's looking back at the past three years...
Honeymoon in Hawaii
Fourth of July, 2007 (oops! out of order!)

Our first Christmas as a married couple & in our house! December 2006
Visiting DC for our 1 year anniversary (and Tim's end of Pleeb Year)

Visiting Mount Vernon, May 2007
Christmas with our kitties, Sophie & Wylie, 2007
Summer vacation in Cambria, here we are at Hearst's Castle, July 2008
Once again in DC, this time for Thanksgiving in 2008

2 comments:

Family of 5 said...

Happy Anniversary! I was thinking of you guys yesterday and remembering 3 years ago...wow that went fast! And How I was prego w/ Micah and what a beautiful wedding it was! We love you guys! Have fun at the coast this weekend!

Empty Nesters said...

Congratulations! It's fun to see the photos and think back to three years ago! It's been a busy three years for everyone!
Love,
Mom