Thursday, January 29, 2009

"Josie My Friend!"

Josiah, Micah and Cami spent the night just two days after we got Josie. Poor Cami started the evening wrong by being frightened by the cats running by, and meeting Josie only furthered her fear. Josiah and Micah liked Josie as long as she didn't try to approach them. The boys even petted her while she chewed on a bone.

When I was driving them home, I asked Micah if he was scared of Josie, to which he responded, "I not scared of Josie! Josie my friend!"

"Are you sure, Micah?" I asked. "If she's your friend, why'd you scream when she came near you."

"I not scared of Josie," he responded. "Josie don't bite me!"

So while the friendship sure isn't full of warm fuzzies, at least it exists!

1 comment:

Family of 5 said...

So cute, I love this sweet little story! I love their little voices! I'm glad you enjoy our children too!

And I love all the new pics you have posted on your blog!